Vandaag bij iBOOD, een soort GoPro kloon met veel accessoires voor een aantrekkelijke prijs. Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee? In de discussie:
1) Can I use this camera with kitesurfing?
2) If yes what are the mounting places? Mine board, Lines, Helm or all?
3) Is it really waterproof also with a jump and a crashes into the water?
4) Have you sample movies mounted with kitesurfing to judge the quality?
5) How is the sound if I travel fast true the wind?''Antwoord:
1) Yes it is possible to use this camcorder whilst kite surfing.
2) We recommend that you mount the Muvi HD Gumball camcorder to either your board or your helmet.
3) The waterproof case has been tested to 60 metres and therefore can cope with the pressure of this depth. We also have many customers who have used it when surfing and have had no problems when crashing into water. However the case has not been tested in these conditions and therefore we cannot guarantee its performance if you crash into the water.
4) Unfortunately we do not have any sample movies of the camcorder mounted with kite surfing. The following link shows the quality of recording underwater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7anMP0dqU
5) Due to the sensitivity of the microphone sound quality is reduced when subject to fast wind.'En:
"You can use the headband strap with the waterproof case to attach the camcorder to your head. To attach the camcorder to your surfboard you need to use the supplied suction mount and the waterproof case.'Edit: heb er maar gewoon één besteld, scheelt bijna 200 euro met een GoPro + accessoires Kijk wel of het wat is.