Djerba - Flat Water Paradise

/-||_( )|-|/-|

Juli 22, 2014, 12:38:28
edit2Rapporteer  

http://vimeo.com/101304336

Early June, some air miles away from the middle of Europe, the largest island of North Africa, located in the Gulf of Gabes, off the coast of Tunisia, there calmly lays Djerba, waiting for me.

Legends say that this was the island of Lotus-Eaters where Odysseus was stranded on his voyage throughout the Mediterranean. So FLYSURFER Kiteboarding sent me to support kiteschule.com with some Speed4 Lotus & Cronix kites on their trip through the mystic waters of Tunisia. Of course I took my FlySplit splittable kiteboard with me:-)

The thermal winds delivered the goods and steady wind conditions prevail during May, June, September and October. The flat water lagoon at El Kantara is one of the most amazing playgrounds I have ever kited. Ever imagined surfing on a mirror?

Filmed & Edited by: Christoph Hesina - Flysurfer Kiteboarding - flysurfer.com
Music: As Colorful As Ever by Broke For Free (brokeforfree.com/)
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.