Vermist - Blade Trigger 12m Oostvoorne/Ouddorp

bidiman

Juli 27, 2014, 14:10:04
edit2Rapporteer  
Hi Everybody,
A Blade Trigger 12m is floating alone into the Ouddorp/Oostvoorne Bay...out of scope.

If somebody find it,... please contact me,.. 0032 472 466 377

Thank you,
markus

Logs: 0 | 855 uur
Antwoord #1 Juli 27, 2014, 15:12:00
edit2Rapporteer  
...en hoe komt dat?    zag er gister ook 1 op Sluf varen met aflandige wind.    ik veroordeel niemand!!!
Faxie

Logs: 0 | 7 uur
Antwoord #2 Juli 27, 2014, 17:26:38
edit2Rapporteer  
Wasn't the wind offshore? ...

Sayootje

Logs: 0 | 511 uur
Antwoord #3 Juli 27, 2014, 23:48:27
edit2Rapporteer  
Wasn't the wind offshore? ...

Was there even wind?
bidiman

Antwoord #4 Juli 28, 2014, 23:46:35
edit2Rapporteer  
Hi sorry for the delay,
I don't see where to activatenotification.

it was last friday. wind was side side off, but my friend went to far,.. and decided to release the safety...
shit happens,...
FlyingHigh

Antwoord #5 Juli 28, 2014, 23:56:05
edit2Rapporteer  
Not shit happens....you don't go out, if the wind is off-shore!!!
Sayootje

Logs: 0 | 511 uur
Antwoord #6 Juli 29, 2014, 06:55:35
edit2Rapporteer  
Not shit happens....you don't go out, if the wind is off-shore!!!

Yes side side off is still off, specially at the Slufter. Don't make shit happen. Enough shit is happening at that spot already. If the shit hits the water, it is very shitty to find you floating around in that shit. You must be shitty lucky if they rescue your shit. Don't shit there anyway (that's illegal).

But on topic... no kite seen.
markus

Logs: 0 | 855 uur
Antwoord #7 Juli 29, 2014, 07:39:35
edit2Rapporteer  
Shitty topic anyway.  Tongue
daantjes

Geen avatar

Antwoord #8 Juli 30, 2014, 12:29:04
edit2Rapporteer  
Your friend is an idiot. He is spoiling it for all of us.
I hope he learns from this...
Eagle-Jan

Logs: 0 | 2 uur
Antwoord #9 Juli 30, 2014, 13:03:59
edit2Rapporteer  
Time to send those fuckers who are spoiling it for us  back,...  Set up a school in your own country, and sort out your issues there. As a kiteschool owner you should know better before sending your students/freinds out on the water in such conditions. sorry for your loss of equipment, but one gets what he deserves.
bidiman

Antwoord #10 Juli 30, 2014, 20:36:33
edit2Rapporteer  
hi,
Side off in light wind condition in oostvoorne at low tide is still safe. You just need to respect some rules:
-stay where you can still walk.
-stay close to other riders
-know how to do a self rescue
-be ready to accept that you can loose some equipment

My friend just went downwind and downwind,...then you come downwind to him you say 1 time 2 time,...
and 3rd time, nobody will come help you.
3rd time happened.

Indeed, some people needs stronger event in order to understand thing...

The most important for me isn't the kite, but well that everybody come back home safe and not injured from the beach. If we found back the kite, yes I will be happier.

2 days ago I was teaching at the beach and I saw 2 crazy guy...
-one ine fone bandit 3 completely overpowered (like very wrong setup,..) he was doing super man,gliding the full 200m of the beach with kiteloop without thinking release the safety,..hopefully kite stay stuck, I came to him in order to ask him wtf? And this dutch guy told me that he is 2 year old experienced rider and he bought this 2ndhand kite from a friend,... (what a nice friend,..) I checked the kite and the control bar was a full bricolage,...I can imagine this guy is still alive after 2 years of kite and still not able to know how to release his own safety and understand is kite is completely wrong..

-a guy with a brand new cabrinha 12m playing on the sand close to the dune with very gusty north wind condition,...

For me these to example are way more dramatic and occurs way more often at oostvoorne and any other beaches.

ps: I wasn't at the seaside the day when my friend lost the kite.
ps2: happy to see that Kitehigh is a very active community.

Cheers,
CouchKiter

Geen avatar

Antwoord #11 Juli 30, 2014, 20:56:16
edit2Rapporteer  
Bad wind direction, bad tide, bad material, bad setup, bad school, bad hair day: all probably true;  non of which are really relevant. The only thing relevant is kiting is an extreme sport at the best of times. Take that into consideration. Take responsibility for your life, that of others using the same beach and make sure you're prepared for the conditions you're going into. If you're a nitwit, an idiot, have suicidal tendencies or just think all of the above doesn't count for you, please post your next kiting location on this forum so we know where to avoid. Sometime's, despite a decent preparation things can go bad. Just make sure it wasn't your bad that caused it. Just my two cents worth.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.