Can't Stop Won't Stop

Tim_GTS5

September 26, 2014, 18:44:37
edit2Rapporteer  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWe0wXrJAp4

Gepubliceerd op 26 sep. 2014
Check out the brand new episode from North Kiteboarding! Can't stop the pop, won't stop the riding. For 2015 we've created a Vegas so good it's addictive. Our most influential Wakestyle Team Riders took an epic road trip down the west coast of America, starting off with a rail riding jam in Hood River, finishing off with a memorable session under the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco.
Marc_87

Logs: 0 | 758 uur
Antwoord #1 September 26, 2014, 19:47:09
edit2Rapporteer  
Erg vette vid van de North mannen en vrouw!
Frank82

Logs: 0 | 164 uur
Antwoord #2 September 26, 2014, 20:50:20
edit2Rapporteer  
Review van iemand op seabreeze.com.au over de nieuwe vegas:

Weight: 72 KG Level: advanced Style: Freestyle  Weather: 15-20 knots, choppy conditions Build Quality: 10/10  Satisfaction: 6/10   Hi all,  Yesterday I had the opportunity to test fly the new 2015 Vegas for 15 min. Kite size 12 m, lines were 24 m and I flew it on the regular 5th line setting. There is no difference between the Won't Stop design and the Headlow version except the graphics. You can also ride the Won't stop edition with the new 6th line setup (Headlow setting).   In the past I have always been riding the vegas (since the first one came out in 2006). Now, I would say that the 2011/2012/2013 and 2014 vegas were pretty similar in terms of handling.  The 2015 is a big change and has a completely different feeling. You can definitely feel that Headlow had a huge influence on the design. I has become just a freestyle/competition kite. The steering is very delayed, quite hard bar pressure as well. There is quite a big ground pull from the kite. Shifting the bar up and down has almost no effect. Therefore the wind range is probably not as big as with previous models.  For somebody that is just into freestyling/wakestyling I could recommend the kite. For somebody that enjoyed the big versatility of previous models I would not recommend it. Probably the new dice would be the better option.   Curious to read about other opinions on the new vegas..  Cheers.
Marc_87

Logs: 0 | 758 uur
Antwoord #3 September 27, 2014, 13:02:36
edit2Rapporteer  
Review van iemand op seabreeze.com.au over de nieuwe vegas:

Weight: 72 KG Level: advanced Style: Freestyle  Weather: 15-20 knots, choppy conditions Build Quality: 10/10  Satisfaction: 6/10   Hi all,  Yesterday I had the opportunity to test fly the new 2015 Vegas for 15 min. Kite size 12 m, lines were 24 m and I flew it on the regular 5th line setting. There is no difference between the Won't Stop design and the Headlow version except the graphics. You can also ride the Won't stop edition with the new 6th line setup (Headlow setting).   In the past I have always been riding the vegas (since the first one came out in 2006). Now, I would say that the 2011/2012/2013 and 2014 vegas were pretty similar in terms of handling.  The 2015 is a big change and has a completely different feeling. You can definitely feel that Headlow had a huge influence on the design. I has become just a freestyle/competition kite. The steering is very delayed, quite hard bar pressure as well. There is quite a big ground pull from the kite. Shifting the bar up and down has almost no effect. Therefore the wind range is probably not as big as with previous models.  For somebody that is just into freestyling/wakestyling I could recommend the kite. For somebody that enjoyed the big versatility of previous models I would not recommend it. Probably the new dice would be the better option.   Curious to read about other opinions on the new vegas..  Cheers.

100% met hem eens, had het niet beter kunnen omschrijven. Ik heb vorige week zondag met de 11m gevaren zo'n 30-45 minuten.
Kemperman

Antwoord #4 September 27, 2014, 13:59:31
edit2Rapporteer  
Jammer, zelf een aantal keer met een 2012 vegas gevaren. Vind de oudere vegas toch eigenlijk de enige lekkere c-kite die ik gevaren heb.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.