Ten Days with LEN10 - Epi #2: Live Life!

/-||_( )|-|/-|

Mei 22, 2015, 14:27:52
edit2Rapporteer  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R91XJWZDJiA

To live life to the fullest you've got to work hard and play hard, that’s for sure. Everything is a new adventure with ups and downs, which make us stronger in so many ways. A great up was hanging with my buddy Clinton, what a nice guy… and he also took us Freediving with sharks in Durban. This was my second time freediving with sharkies, I mean when I actually saw them. ;-) What an experience, the underwater world is something special anyways but blending in with these guys adds another level. So calm and relaxed but yet so aware!

Sounds like a great way to be to me… in and out of the water. My way to keep up with all the happenings is to do meditation and really sink deep down into myself and relax. Adding sound to the meditation is something I really enjoy as it helps me to go deeper.

Kiteboarding is also a great way of meditation for me as I usually don’t think much whilst I'm out there. It’s all about the feeling and cruise-mode…

Ride hard and fly high!

Thanks to my dear partners: Red Bull, Wetransfer, Skycatch, Aloha, Mystic, Best Kiteboarding and Woo Sports.

Special thanks to Andre Bergh, Nico Pfitzenmaier, Clinton Bolton, Allen Walker Photography, Michael Zomer and Eyeforce Productions.
Morres

Antwoord #1 Mei 22, 2015, 16:24:52
edit2Rapporteer  
haha ELKE keer naast die golfbaan dacht ik, JAAAAAAA, mooi wurk durk
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.