Grading: Paul Harrison - Finish, London
Aerial Filming - Director of Photography: Ugur ?cbak
Underwater - Director of Photography: Chris Bryan
Drone operator: Basar Caner Skyprostudio
Post Production Coordinator: Asli Erdem
Costume: Derya U?ur
Making of: Ak?n Çetin
Project Coordinator: Daghan Celayir

“Two roads diverged in a wood … I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost

My aim was to capture the nature and turquoise as the way it was, but from a different perspective, making tourism film far from what has been done before. Feeling the heaviness of the responsibility to make a film for my home country, which the previous one has been made 9 years ago, I have tried to fulfill my vision and dreams for this land, in the surveillance of two big brands, Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism & Turkish Airlines as a client. After months of work, this creation has fly from home to be seen in 45 different countries in all medias.

I should admit, this adventurous project was hard to make. As we start the production in the middle of autumn, for a project which requires summer, we have seen many faces of the nature. Roughness, thunders, storms, cold, extreme warm, heavy wind, heavy rain, no wind (not a great thing if you’re filming kite surfing) whirlpools, vortex in underwater caves. And at a given moment, clouds hided our quest of turquoise waters, then a storm came washing all the earth and bringing to the shores of the sea. There was no chance to film anything for 8 days. Some of the crew members were injured; broken chin, broken ribs, cuts on the legs and arms thanks to the sword like stones, we were mentally and physically exhausted. It felt like we were running after something that we can’t catch. But after the storm, we all learn not take the nature as adversary but to catch the opportunities that allows to us.
Like in all journeys there were heroes involved in, to make our path visible:
The master of plan and crew organization under any circumstances, Macide Erk?lavuz, the courageous and multitalented Annabel Van Westerop, master of light and my third eyes, Rene Richter and Engin Özkaya, the master of delicate editing Aylin Zoe Tinel, courageous on any weather circumstances, the god’s eye view crew, U?ur ?çbak (Shotover K1) and Ba?ar Caner (drone), the eyes on the water Chris Bryan, the master of sound design and a dear friend Burak Topalakç?, one of the top colorist in the world Paul Harrison, the man who added tremendous spirit to this film with his music Marios Takoushis, the orchestrator known from The Martian, Gravity, Harry Potter, Alastair King , 72 great musicians of Fame’s orchestra, the most rigorous and efficient online artist Tuncay Paksoy, the hard worker, post production coordinator Asl? Erdem, all the production team of Kala Film and the producer Hazer Baycan who has trusted in me, thank you all !!!

Now, let the stunning turquoise coasts sweep you off your feet and cast into the air by a journey through the exact meaning of “Turquoise.”

Hoeveel credits wil je schrijven...
Zal vast en zeker niemand een verkeerd woord over Erdje hebben gesproken
Michiel.

Logs: 0 | 308 uur
Antwoord #1 April 27, 2016, 19:56:36
edit2Rapporteer  
Ontzettend mooie beelden! En Annabel Wink
Maar de bestemming begint omstreden te worden helaas...
CouchKiter

Geen avatar

Antwoord #2 April 27, 2016, 21:13:34
edit2Rapporteer  
Vooral Sultan Erdogan.
DM2008

Antwoord #3 April 27, 2016, 23:11:42
edit2Rapporteer  
Briljante beelden maar wat je zegt Michiel, omstreden bestemming. Ik hoopte in het begin nog dat het ergens in de Carib was.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.