Airush Environmental Program

Airush_News

Geen avatar

December 05, 2016, 12:12:54
edit2Rapporteer  
Airush Kiteboarding kicks off One Ton For The Planet initiative.
Did you know that for every Airush Board and Kite we sell, we plant and nurture a mangrove tree to maturity? Each of these Mangroves can potentially absorb over one ton of CO2 over 20 years!

More information on this and other projects
www.airush.com/2017/environmental
www.thorheyerdahlclimatepark.org
Peer

Logs: 0 | 60 uur
Antwoord #1 December 05, 2016, 17:58:30
edit2Rapporteer  
Good initiative. I like caring for the environment but I have always one question with this trees for CO2 initiatives maybe Airush marketing department could answer it.

To plant and grow a tree absorbs CO2 thats clear. But if the tree dies at the end of its live the wood wil rot and CO2 will be released into the atmosphere again. How does Airush plan to go about this?
Put some weight on the dead trees and sink them to deep ocean so they don't rot? Or make sure a replacement tree will be planted for every dying tree that was planted in the program? (is the mangrove area reserved fr mangroves till the end of times?

I am not making a joke neither am I cynical. Just curious.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.