Naïsh Haze 2009 verloren Ouddorp

xdv

Geen avatar

Juni 13, 2017, 08:42:35
edit2Rapporteer  
LOST BOARD
Hello, I’ve lost my board Naish Haze 2009 around 6pm on 11/06 at the Matos Test Event spot (Ouddorp beach in Zeeland). It’s easily recognisable, it has a black grip around the handle. Did anyone found it? I’d be so grateful. Thanks for the help. If you know where I can post this same message for a larger reach, it’s also welcome ! Cheers
--
PLANCHE PERDUE
Hello, j'ai perdu ma planche Naish Haze 2009 vers 18h le 11/06 au spot du Matos Test Event (Ouddorp beach à Zeeland). Elle est facilement reconnaissable, elle a un grip noir au niveau de la poignée. Est-ce que, par chance, quelqu'un l'aurait récupérée ? Je croise les doigts. Merci pour votre aide ! Si vous connaissez des forums sur lesquels je pourrais poster l'annonce, c'est aussi le bienvenu !

Xavier de Villepin

Email: xavier_de_villepin(at)hotmail(dot)com
flarip

Antwoord #1 Juni 14, 2017, 15:30:18
edit2Rapporteer  
I have seen a picture of it on Facebook. it was standing against a pole near beachclub the Zeester, the first beachclub in Ouddorp. Adress Oosterduinpad.  I think they left it there, You can check it, it might be still there or hopefully someone gave it at the beachclub.
xdv

Geen avatar

Antwoord #2 Juni 15, 2017, 08:28:38
edit2Rapporteer  
Thanks a lot for the good news. I've sent them a message and hope it's still there!

UPDATE: I've contacted the beachclub but they don't have it, and haven't seen it. Do you know where the picture you've seen was posted? Thanks for the help!
flarip

Antwoord #3 Juni 17, 2017, 09:50:22
edit2Rapporteer  
I ve seen the picture on Facebook. A collegae of mine had it send by an "friend" of het sister. But I cannot find it anymore and they didn't take the board with them unfortunately. So I don't know where it is
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.