Contraband - A kiteboarding movie by Jeremie Tronet

HaPe

Logs: 0 | 273 uur
Oktober 07, 2013, 17:48:23
edit2Rapporteer  

http://youtu.be/0DOBWD-gcQ0

I announced a couple days ago on my Facebook page as well as on my website www.jeremietronet.com, that I have decided to no longer continue with Ocean Rodeo as a sponsor.

After 10 years riding for the brand it definitely feels like a great change and opens me up to a huge amount of opportunities.

I am still looking around at the moment to see what great brands are out there and I am not sure as yet which one I will get the chance to kite with.

Not being with Ocean Rodeo does not mean that I will stop making videos and photos, far from it.

To celebrate the change in my kitesurfing life, find here my latest kite movie I named "Contraband".

I had a lot of fun filming it in the Caribbean on Union Island where I have set up my first JT Pro Center kitesurfing school: www.kitesurfgrenadines.com

The video is a little different from my previous productions, it has pirates, planes and a beautiful girl in it...

Now that I got you all excited and intrigued, I really hope you will like it, and if you do like it please share it on Facebook, Twitter, your local forums and websites - the more people who see it the more rewarded I feel. ;-)

Music credit at the end of the video.
Marc_87

Logs: 0 | 758 uur
Antwoord #1 Oktober 07, 2013, 18:48:28
edit2Rapporteer  
Lekker filmpje hoor! En who's that chick?  Joepie
Dennis.

Logs: 0 | 90 uur
Antwoord #2 Oktober 07, 2013, 19:19:17
edit2Rapporteer  
Toch wel een opmerkelijke stap dat die weggaat bij OR.
Zeker ook omdat die nog geen andere sponsor heeft.

Maar wel weer erg lekker filmpje!
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.