Global Kiter Foundation: a fantastic new launch!

Joekiter

Mei 04, 2011, 19:32:24
edit2Rapporteer  
Global Kiter Foundation is about to bring you the winds of change. Like our space on Facebook and be the first to know!

www.facebook.com/globalkiter

Evan
Administrator

Logs: 0 | 1481 uur
Antwoord #1 Mei 04, 2011, 22:03:52
edit2Rapporteer  
Iemand die hier meer van weet of moeten we maar geduldig wachten tot ze zelf meer bekend maken?
kobrin

Logs: 0 | 240 uur
Antwoord #2 Mei 04, 2011, 22:37:27
edit2Rapporteer  

Ze spammen wel alle kitefora die ze kunnen vinden...
Michiel.

Logs: 0 | 308 uur
Antwoord #3 Mei 05, 2011, 10:09:58
edit2Rapporteer  
De website is ook alleen een portal om in te loggen.
Lekker vaag doen zo Tongue

Als je een hype probeert te creeren zou je toch wel iets van een tipje van een sluier moeten oplichten....maar hier...???
Jeromez

Logs: 0 | 427 uur
Antwoord #4 Mei 06, 2011, 20:33:59
edit2Rapporteer  
spamspam
Joekiter

Antwoord #5 Mei 08, 2011, 20:13:29
edit2Rapporteer  
Hello everyone

Thanks to all for your comments. We are not spam. We are a charity.

Apologies for not getting in touch sooner, we have been busy with the website 11th hour final touches - http://www.globalkiter.com/

So let me tell you more about the Global Kiter Foundation.
The Global Kiter Foundation - aka GKF - is creating a unified kite sports environment through committed environmental work, comprehensive education and an involved community.
GKF is a non-profit Foundation, established by royal decree in Brussels, Belgium. It is the only one of its kind in the industry. We have chosen this as it provides transparency, accountability and credibility.

We are using the 100% donation model, where every cent of the public's donation is directly invested in their chosen community project.

Accountability is part of our ethos. We will publish our accounts online at the end of each fiscal year. There are also systems of public feedback in place at every level to ensure that quality and standards are kept high.

Projects supported by GKF will publish progress reports to show how funding is being used so that you see your donation in action.

Find out more about our staff, the faq, ambassadors and our latest news.

Everyone in the community and the wider public can play a role in GKF.

So let's start today, get in touch with us - http://www.globalkiter.com/foundation/get-involved

Joe

Morres

Antwoord #6 Mei 08, 2011, 20:58:27
edit2Rapporteer  
ja, je zal van anders maar je lult er om heen, zeg gvd gewoon wat je gaat doen want ik snap er geen drol van.
leeany

Antwoord #7 Mei 09, 2011, 01:52:36
edit2Rapporteer  
Dus.. je kan geld storten naar hen, en zij zorgen er dan voor dat dit bij een project komt die jij aanvinkt? Waarom zou je het niet direct storten dan.
Joekiter

Antwoord #8 Mei 09, 2011, 19:17:49
edit2Rapporteer  
thanks for your comment guys

Excuse me but i do not speak Dutch, hence me posting in English so i am using Google translate to understand your questions and reactions. I must say google is doing quite an obscure job...

@ Morres, sorry but Google Translate is just not making much sense in English. If you please could redirect your question in English?

@ Leeany, here is a detailed explanation of our donation model - http://www.globalkiter.com/foundation/donate

Idefixe

Antwoord #9 Mei 09, 2011, 20:37:04
edit2Rapporteer  
nog ff en dan mot ik hier Engels gaan lullen  Grin
( ben benieuwd wat googletranslate met  de bovenstaande zin doet  schater
leeany

Antwoord #10 Mei 09, 2011, 20:39:54
edit2Rapporteer  
Hmm, It still isn't quite clear to me.

So.. If I donate to globalkiter, I can choose out of different projects.
Are all these projects organized / set up by globalkiter, or do they already excist and are thus established by another organization?
Morres

Antwoord #11 Mei 09, 2011, 21:06:03
edit2Rapporteer  
joe tolk poep :+
bezemsteel12

Logs: 0 | 69 uur
Antwoord #12 Mei 10, 2011, 14:12:40
edit2Rapporteer  
ja, je zal van anders maar je lult er om heen, zeg gvd gewoon wat je gaat doen want ik snap er geen drol van.

leuke vertaling

yes you will but you lult else around it, just CST tell what to do because I do not of turd.

morres:

You lult else around it!
Jeromez

Logs: 0 | 427 uur
Antwoord #13 Mei 10, 2011, 14:29:04
edit2Rapporteer  
Joe mate, we have the feeling this is a con game.
Morres

Antwoord #14 Mei 10, 2011, 14:54:28
edit2Rapporteer  

leuke vertaling

yes you will but you lult else around it, just CST tell what to do because I do not of turd.

morres:

You lult else around it!
GE-NI-AAL!
Joekiter

Antwoord #15 Mei 10, 2011, 17:35:18
edit2Rapporteer  

Thanks for the comment Leeany

Hmm, It still isn't quite clear to me.
So.. If I donate to globalkiter, I can choose out of different projects.

Yes you can or you can donate directly for GKF, whatever you want to do, it your choice

Are all these projects organized / set up by globalkiter, or do they already excist and are thus established by another organization?

Both. We organise some projects ourselves and we support some local projects too. If the event is organised by a local club, yes we can support them. For instance, http://www.globalkiter.com/foundation/projects .
Joekiter

Antwoord #16 Mei 10, 2011, 17:38:34
edit2Rapporteer  
Joe mate, we have the feeling this is a con game.

Jeroen, we are not.
You can not be more official than us.
Hence our choice of Belgium to set up the Foundation.
Check our website and see for yourself - http://www.globalkiter.com/
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.