Gisela Pulido wereld kampioen

andy

Logs: 0 | 33 uur
Oktober 06, 2008, 12:35:47
edit2Rapporteer  
Kreeg dit mailtje van Gisela:

Hi everybody, I just won this simple elimination of the last stop of the PKRA World Championship. With this result I’m Five times World Champion!! I can’t believe it yet, I’m so happy. Without doubt this was the championship that was harder for me to win. Bruna Kajiya, the Brazilian, make its pretty difficult for me.  Now it’s time to enjoy a lot and savor this last title, and as well I have to start school again and study, because I lost many classes. From here I want to congratulate Edurne, that gets his twelve eight thousand, you are the best, crack! And the best is that we both get our objective at the same time! Haha, the Movistar Team! Congratulations, and now get the Shisha Pangma.
I want to thanks to all my sponsors for all the help that give me and dedicate this fifth kiteboarding freestyle title. Thanks a lot without you I won’t get it.
Kiss to all!
GIGI
Nature

Antwoord #1 Oktober 06, 2008, 17:40:33
edit2Rapporteer  
Top, maar idd ff een paar klasjes engels volgens zou geen kwaad kunnen WTF is twelve eight thousand?
pimpoldi

Antwoord #2 Oktober 06, 2008, 18:55:03
edit2Rapporteer  
12 8000= een low=end monster!
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.