mj on the road, barra nova, brasil

Evan
Administrator

Logs: 0 | 1481 uur
Maart 06, 2012, 12:29:58
edit2Rapporteer  
Hello

My name is Manuela Jungo "MJ" from Switzerland.
I am 28 years old and started kiting in 2006 in Cabaret, where I made a Internship as Marketing Assistant for my business school.

The most professional kiteboarders start their career in early ages and they do their education on the side or later on but I did it the other way around. I studied and worked until last as Brand Manager for a Swiss luxury Watch Company, when I have decided to change my daily business routine to a peaceful, happy and active live on the Beach.

I have started my new life in Brazil, where I worked hard on freestyle moves, went then to Maui to kite in the Waves and explored Panama and Colombia before she made a longer stop in Hamata, Egypt to move on with my  freestyle training and then back to Brazil to Barra Nova, my favorite Spot where I my new Video takes place, check it out;

http://vimeo.com/37886649

I am almost one and a half year on the road, kiting and this Year I will do the PKRA Tour with the support of my Sponsors;
Liquid Force, Roxy, traser H3 Watch, HFVESA and kitereisen.com

Aloha

Mj
www.manuelajungo.ch

« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.