Sahara Rights 2

/-||_( )|-|/-|

Mei 07, 2015, 22:58:44
edit2Rapporteer  

http://vimeo.com/126674686

14-year-old Afonso Fernandes made his dream come true and qualified for the PKRA World Tour wave tour. Now he is up against senior riders such as Mitu and Pedro Henrique.

Again I have been to Dakhla for competing in the first stop of the VKWC wave competition. Two weeks of wind and waves at fantastic spots, as well as the kindness of the local people contributed to how much I enjoyed my stay in Dakhla.
Also it was great to see that Marocco has an environmental consciousness and is putting a lot of effort into protecting the wildlife of the desert.
Being the youngest rider ever to try to qualify for a senior wave tour was very special and motivated me a lot. And in the end... I made it!
After qualifying with a 1st place in my trial heats, my goal was achieved! A whole year of work paid off and I'm incredible stoked to be competing in this year's VKWC tour.

Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/afonsofernandes.kitesurf
Sponsors: bestkiteboarding.com
dcode.pt | strong kitesurfboards
Edit | Sofia Guerreiro
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.