Hotel in Fuerteventura

Tweekske

Oktober 03, 2007, 21:12:14
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik wil eind april volgens jaar met mn vriendin een week naar Fuerteventura gaan, zat te denken aan Corralejo en dan kiten op Flag Beach.

Heeft iemand nog tips voor hotels daar? All Inclusive bevalt me heel goed maar hoeft niet perse. Panorama en El Gouna ter vergelijking was ideaal! Zoiets zou ik daar ook weer willen eigenlijk.
Gavin

Geen avatar

Antwoord #1 Oktober 03, 2007, 21:44:45
edit2Rapporteer  
I'd go back to Egypt if I were you.  Maybe try Hurghada this time.

When I was in Fuerteventura I stayed at town of Corralejo. Which is the closest town to flagbeach. It is a "Brits on the piss" resort and not somewhere I'd recommend.

Flag beach itself has too many kiters, bad local attitude, lots of rock hazards, too mant sunbathers and too many fat naked Germans walking around with their tackle out.  Did I also mention the kite club at Flag Beach also has some issues.

Have a search on here on Hanglos to find the topic of flag beach.
kitekoert

Antwoord #2 Oktober 05, 2007, 14:08:17
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik heb (afgelopen zomer) gewoon via d-reizen geboekt, je zit sowiezo niet dicht aan het strand dus maakt niet echt uit waar je zit in Corallejo. Ik heb er een auto bij gehuurd (aanrader!) en ben elke dag naar een strand gereden.
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.