Dodelijk ongeval Arizona

JO'Neill

Juni 21, 2009, 21:47:55
edit2Rapporteer  
Even van Hanglos gehaald..
2 dus vandaag  ThumpDown  Italie en Arizona

http://www.hanglos.nl/news/178301/kitesurfnews-terrible-kite-accident-in-lake-mohave-arizona.html

ALWEER EEN ONGEVAL
Deze keer een kiter uit Vegas:

We know you all don't want to hear about this stuff but it did happen to a fellow kiter in Vegas.

Yes a really good friend of mine as we worked together for years. We all went kiting and snowboarding in a big group together. It is so sad and Mohave can be so dangerous as the weekends are packed in with cars, motorhomes, million people, you name it on a super tiny beach. Winds exceeding to 40mph today and got gusty and shifting back and forth SW and SE. He was in bad spot to begin with. There’s no way to save his life as I prayed and hoped they could save him. He’s very young at 39 years old. A Cali kiter launched him and the kite went up and he was just about to walk to the water and between cars and he ended up getting lofted 30ft in the air going backwards and slammed into the restroom down there. Extreme high gusty winds today. Not a good day to try and ride a 12m. You hit a concrete wall basically. Hit his head hard backwards then unconscious and the kite took him and lofted him again as he went over the thick wire fence as he crashed. People were trying to get him and the kite got him lofted again. When the people finally got to him he was not breathing. A guy actually was videotaping everything that happened out there. He wasn’t breathing and it took flight for life say 30minutes to get there. What can you do? He was bleeding internally so not sure if you could do CPR on him or not. The doctor said he has to be pulled off life support as he has no chance whatsoever for survival. Sorry to see him go as he was so successful as a young man. He has severe brain injuries that they cannot repair.

Jason Coursey RIP
Denice

Antwoord #1 Juni 21, 2009, 21:59:32
edit2Rapporteer  
Nou ja, nu we toch bezig zijn! Houd het nog eens op?
R.I.P
El Banditos

Antwoord #2 Juni 21, 2009, 22:05:36
edit2Rapporteer  
damn alweer? Weer een zwarte dag voor de sport Sad en vooral voor de nabestaanden.

R.I.P
Ocean-Limbo

Antwoord #3 Juni 21, 2009, 22:33:38
edit2Rapporteer  
Gusty is toch vlagerig?

Dat isaltijd super uitkijken!

Hoe dan ook, alweer uiterst triest Sad
Ron Rodeo

Logs: 0 | 50 uur
Antwoord #4 Juni 22, 2009, 10:29:27
edit2Rapporteer  
"Winds exceeding to 40mph today and got gusty and shifting back and forth SW and SE"

" Extreme high gusty winds today"

"Not a good day to try and ride a 12m"

40  miles an hour.........is ongeveer 35 knopen/8 bft.

Het is natuurlijk makkelijk om te zeggen maar was dit wel weer nodig?

anyway... R.I.P.
rocket man

Antwoord #5 Juni 22, 2009, 13:39:40
edit2Rapporteer  
the frequency of near to & fatal accidents becomes frightening...
r.i.p dude
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.