Slowmotion Tutorial: Grab Slim Chance 2

Wouter

April 16, 2008, 18:28:34
edit2Rapporteer  
 ThumpsUp

Jemerie Tronet gaat verder in de slowmotions om tricks uit te leggen:
vandaag de grab Slim Chance!

I am still in Union island with Linn, I just extended my visa to be able to stay more and get more footage ... I have been here for one month already but it seems like 2 weeks or even less.

I met a guy named Lee, he is living here and he is a really nice friend, we have been spear fishing barracudas and Spanish mackerel between some big 2.50 meter black tip sharks ...
This was scary especially when one was following me while I was going for a fish, Lee just made some signs that there was something big behind me ... scary I tell you, even if they don't attack ....

As some of you already noticed I created a new forum on the website ( check the forum link in the menu ). It is a forum where you can comment on the news, ask me a question about your next trip or ask me for advices to land your tricks . Beginners to handle passes, don't hesitate to login and ask your question or post your videos for me to comment on the mistakes .

Here is my new small video clip. It is a Grab slim chance in really slow motion with the explanation on how to do it. It is also helpful if you want to land a simple slim chance.
Enjoy:

high resolution streaming:
http://www.kiteforum.tv/video/Jeremie_tronet_tutorial_grab_slim_chance.html

ldownload:
http://www.kiteforum.tv/download/Jeremie_tronet_tutorial_grab_slim_chance.html

Jeremie Tronet
www.jeremietronet.com

pimpoldi

Antwoord #1 April 17, 2008, 03:03:20
edit2Rapporteer  
vet! ook die geluiden al gaat die slowmotion in!:P
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.