Cape doctor Board laten liggen op medemblik

power-kiter

Geen avatar

Mei 20, 2008, 20:41:13
edit2Rapporteer  
Hello, sorry that I can't write it in nederlands because I only speak german and english. Last Tuesday, at 13.5.2008, I' ve forgotten my cape doctor board at the beach of Medemblik. I you look in google earth then you will find the spot with this point: 52°45'19.13 " N and 5°07'25.36 " O. My capedoctor board comes from the year 2006 and has the following size: 130x38. The board has got a spiral transparently Boardleash under one bolt. On top the board color exists of white and beige with black and white footpads and below it is red(I think a little bit white too). I forgott my board there last tuesday, so if you find it or know something how I can search the board -->please contact me. he best way would be per mail. My mail Adress is: Andreas.Schweppe@gmx.net  or you can phone my under 004929156897

thanks in advanced

Andreas
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.