Lost my board

Joeydalton

Geen avatar

Juli 01, 2008, 18:22:02
edit2Rapporteer  
 :'(
Hi everyone! Please, did anyone see my board?

I lost it on Wednesday, June 25th near Oostvoorne. Here is a detailed map. The arrows indicate where the board must have been washed ashore. www.fotos.web.de/twotrinity/Lost_Board_near_Oostvoorne
I lost it outside in the sea, because my front line snapped. It must have been washed ashore somewhere down in the corner of the bird breeding nature reservoir. Does anyone maybe have some contact of a local reservoir ranger? 
It's certainly not the newest board, but it's the only one I have and I cannot afford a new one at the moment. So, it’s really frustrating. Its top side is black with black and white zebra crossing foot straps. The bottom side is yellow and has written Tarifa on it. I would be sooo grateful if anyone found it and gave it back to me.
Thx so much for any hints as well!!
PS: You can find Oostvoorne on windguru here: http://www.windguru.cz/de/index.php?sc=316.
Thx so much if anyone spots it!
Joey twotrinity@web.de
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.