Adobe cs4 en mp4 / go pro hd bestanden

Ed.

Logs: 0 | 165 uur
Februari 01, 2011, 18:54:39
edit2Rapporteer  
Heeft er toevallig iemand ervaring met de go pro hd en adobe cs4?? Er komen 1080 30 fps beelden uit in mp4. Alle film is in dezelfde stand opgenomen, allemaal mp4, maar sommige kan ik wel editten en sommige ziet adobe als alleen audio. ongeacht lengte/formaat.

Ik kan het wel converteren maar dat duurt lang en is zonde. Bestandnaam extensie veranderen werkt niet. Hoe krijg ik adobe zo ver dat ie gewoon alle mp4 herkent?
Spoon

Antwoord #1 Februari 01, 2011, 19:41:58
edit2Rapporteer  
Edje toch,

google is your friend Wink

http://lostindetail.dyinglight.de/?p=112

Solution for Adobe Premiere:

1. You cannot use a sequence template for the R4 960p resolution. If you shoot in R5 or R2 you can skip this step. You have to make your own sequence template by choosing the “Desktop” template and tweaking it to the resolution of 1280 x 960pixels with a pixel ratio of 1:1 and progressive (non-interlaced) frames. Save it to “GoPro 960p” template and you are good to go for this resolution.
   2. You cannot import the GoPro mp4-files directly. Use this free software to change the video container to mov: MPEG Streamclip. This is a completely lossless and very fast process since the video data itself remains untouched, only the container changes.  Open your video file(s) and choose “Save as…” and then “MOV” as output. That’s it. I haven’t tried it yet but there is a batch processing feature, too.  Don’t use the export features, they re-encode the video, take a lot of time and most likely degrade video quality.

Succes Smiley
Ed.

Antwoord #2 Februari 01, 2011, 20:06:17
edit2Rapporteer  
ahaa, maar die heb ik allebei al uitgebreid geprobeerd;) toch bedankt vd moeite
Spoon

Antwoord #3 Februari 01, 2011, 21:16:46
edit2Rapporteer  
en het volgende?

I have the same camera and the same problem , Pr CS4 crashes on import.
Doing some testing I figured it out: Its not the codec (H264 or ACC) that causes the crash , but actually the MP4 container.
If you open  your GoPro video in mpegstreamclip (or quicktime pro) , and then you just save it again ("save as...") , then the MP4 container will be re-written but the video will not be re-coded (no quality loss!)
Then it works perfectly well in Pr CS4.  BTW, I am using the AVCHD 1080 30p preset.

Ed.

Antwoord #4 Februari 01, 2011, 21:27:32
edit2Rapporteer  
gelukt:D veel dank!
Spoon

Antwoord #5 Februari 01, 2011, 23:12:38
edit2Rapporteer  
als er maar mooie beelden voor in plaats komen ...

(en misschien weer wat kite motivatie Wink )
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.