gezocht.....

Idefixe

Januari 25, 2014, 10:29:25
edit2Rapporteer  
Ik kreeg het volgende verzoek binnen:

Hi Idefixe,

first off all I wish you a happy new year.

Secondly I wonder if you could help me to find some collegues in the dutch kite forum. I am a lawyer, kitesurfer and for many years involved in the question how to find proper insurances for kitesurfing. Don't get me wrong, I am not selling insurances at all. But I am trying to work out if kites are subject to national regulations about air traffic.
Because I don't speak dutch I need some dutch lawyers to help me to understand the situation in the netherlands. Do you think you could help me out with finding somebody able to help me in the dutch kite forum?

Cheers Czapi

Iemand?
Morres

Antwoord #1 Januari 31, 2014, 00:02:47
edit2Rapporteer  
Depends what you are looking for? Are you looking for answers concering insuring the kitesurfgear? Or are you looking for infomation concering unjuries to yourself (selfinflicted) or others?

Normal insurances don't cover kitesurfing related injuries (typicalle they cover kites up to 1,5mtr). there are however insurances that do cover it, you'll need a special kind of extremesportsclausule, which most companies do not offer, however Sportzeker.nl and funsportpolis DO offer coverage, they also included the coverage of kitesurf and/or other sports that are labelled 'extreme' by insurancecompanies. Those insurances also cover, to some degree, injuries/damage done to other persons.

As to our national healthcare goed: injuries that have been caused during kitesurfing are being covered by you healthcareinsurer, but thats for direct treatment only, so disability etc are not covered by those healthcarepolicies. the two insurancecompanies i mentioned before DO offer those kinds of things.

PS: I'm not a lawyer, I have a soul Wink
« vorige volgende »
Ga naar:  

© 2002 - 2024 Kitehigh

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.