Performance Freeride and high flying Airstyle.
Deep profile 5 strut wing design for maximum power output
High aspect ratio open C design
Instant re-launch including reverse launch
Smooth 100% depower within the bar throw
Light to medium adjustable bar pressure
Fast turning with constant power featuring a fixed bridle without pulleys
High performance with ease of use
After 4 successful years the Nitro, our top selling kite, managed to create a cult like following. The key characteristics; lift , power, speed, ease of use and pure fun to fly, satisfy many and leave them convinced it’s the perfect kite.
Is this kite right for you?
The Nitro4 is the perfect kite for most riders. However; if you’re into down the line wave riding and only use a surfboard, go with the Element. The Nitro4 can master Ho’okipa but requires more flying skill than our Element.
Also, if you are a beginner and still need to work on your kite skills, The Element will better suit you.
The new Nitro4 has lifted the game once again.
- Big air has always been a major part of the Nitro’s ethos. We didn’t think it was possible but with the Nitro4 we have increased the height and hang time once again.
- By adding more bridle attachment points we managed to free up the kite despite its fixed bridle. This new bridle design allows the kite to tip steadily, and you will notice a smooth and gradual depower over the complete bar throw without losing steering.
- The added freedom of the new bridle design allows the kite to instantly respond to your steering input. Direct and precise.
- Added structural support make the Nitro4 rock solid even during extreme high powered moves like big air and mega loops.
- We’ve listened to you and eliminated the 6m but added a 7m and 9m instead. You now will be able to build a perfect 2 kite quiver to cover your complete wind range.
- Several new fabrics are now used for our complete Nitro4 production. The new canopy materials include two double ripstop fabrics – a light weight version for the main canopy and a nearly indestructible heavier for the trailing edge. These fabrics feature extremely high tensile strength, retain the shape even after prolonged use and are more resistant to all the other stress and abuse our kites are exposed to. An oversized special shaped canopy reinforcing patch at the strut connections significantly decreases the potential for catastrophic canopy failures in extreme use or crashes.
The German Dimension-Polyant 175LL remains for the leading edge tube for ultimate structural stability and strength.
More Line Slack
– The new bridle design gives the kite more freedom. It now allows the kite to tip freely and this creates the line slack you look for after your pop.
The Nitro4 is now very well suited for unhooked riding and freestyle.